Last reviewed: 01/02/2022
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and a personal profile.
When signing up for our newsletter, as part of the process we collect personal information you give us such as your name and email address. Additionally, when you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated herein only.
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the services and deliver products;
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalised service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
Our company is hosted on the Shopify.com platform. Shopify.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Shopify.com’s data storage, databases, and the general Shopify.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Shopify.com and used by our company adhere to the standard set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of branches like Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our website and its service providers.
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we would contact you via email.
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Google Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari (OS X)
- Cookie settings in Safari (iOS)
- Cookie settings in Android
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us here.
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us here.